Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

I have just received my new Kindle, but am unable to connect

I have just received my new Kindle, but am unable to connect to Wi-Fi. Please can you tell me how to do it?
Gill Coombs
Hi there and welcome GillianCan you tell me please the make and model of your wifi router?And do you have a windows computer already connected to the wifi network?
Thank you Can you go to Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Wi-Fi make and model is Talk Talk-25C175 Wi-Fi password ***** ***** MAC ID 7062B825C175
S/N R31P1E3023026
My Windows 7 is connected to the Wi-Fi network
Thanks GillWhen you try to connect to the wifi network and it asks for the password, type inE3JH6P8IS it then accepted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I missed a digit off the password ***** gave you , but when I realised this and entered it in correctly, I was able to connect to wi-fi.
Thank you Richard.Gill
Perfect Gill!