Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

I have an issue with Adobe Acrobat on my MacBook Pro.I was

I have an issue with Adobe Acrobat on my MacBook Pro.I was printing a number of documents when Acrobat locked up and will not allow me to close it or shut down the computer.I let the battery run flat and then re-opened the system but Acrobat was still locked.Please give some adviceTom Monfries
Hi there Tom and welcomeCan you hold the power button on the Mac for 60 seconds then release.then power it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. The issue is now fixed.Thanks
Your welcomeIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you