Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

Pete, I hope all is good with you. I have another V look

Hi Pete,
I hope all is good with you. I have another V look up question i have example attached - can you help?
Hi there, Pete is not currently online, would you like to wait for him or work with me on this?Please let me knowThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
happy to work with you on this now Thanks Richard
Thanks StephenCan you tell me exactly what you need please?I have the sheet up now.
seems to be an issue on that number Stephen, are you sure you gave the correct number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
basically where I have highlighted in yellow is the vlook up but it won't work where I have highlighted in red
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i put in ireland code the main number is *****(###) ###-####
calling now
This is now done Stephen and you can download it here check it if there are any issues and let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Richard, that worked great thanks Stephen
your welcome Stephen, if you do not mind a quick review of my service at the top of the page would be appreciatedThank youRichard