Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

My kindle no longer works , I cannot get any one of my

My kindle no longer works for me, I cannot get any one of my books up to read? Can you advice me what to do as I miss reading on it and I have quite a few books payed for but cannot get them
Welcome, I am Cory. Let's reset the Kindle. Please press in and hold the on button/power switch for 40 seconds. Once it resets, let me know if it is working again.
Please let me know if this has helped you or if we need to troubleshoot further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that advice you sent me worked. I can start enjoying reading my books again. Once again thank you.Yours Margaret Stanley
Margaret, I am glad I could help. Please don't forget to rate my answer with the stars above. Thanks, Cory