Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I have misplaced my recovery disc 4 acer espire 7750z

I have misplaced my recovery disc 4 for my acer espire 7750z (acer eRECOVERY MANAGEMENT V8.3.1- CAN I GET THIS FROM A DOWNLOAD-I HAVE JUST RELOADED 1,2,AND 3 DISC SO FAR -I NEED DISC 4 NOW WHAT CAN I DO?
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.You can order the recovery disks from Acer they will provide you a full set Single cd will not be shipped.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.