Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

I bought a new computer last week from ***** *****, delivered

I bought a new computer last week from ***** *****, delivered ok, entered a Password, all ok wrote the password ***** and then accidently put it in the bin. Computer will not accept any password. Contacted J Lewis, they said that it i connected Microsoft etc, had a new password, which I did, they said it would go to my new computer by Wi Fi from my other computer, It Did'nt Got back on to J Lewis, they won't acecept any responsibilty and sat that s I am registered with Microsoft ,it is up to them to get the computer unlocked so as I can enter a new new password ***** what do I do to get this unlocked. PLEASE!!!
Hi, Did you already reset your Microsoft password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes just now.
Please try using the new password ***** sign into your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just tried to use the new password ***** it would'nt accept it.
Is your computer trying to sign into your Microsoft account?