Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I would like to get my password ***** broadband so I can use

I would like to get my password ***** broadband so I can use it to log into the internet on my new smartphone.The password ***** have does not work.
Hi Jillian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer that is connected to the same wireless router where you want to connect your new smartphone?If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in retrieving the password ***** your new smartphone?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please- do that.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a191e4eb-1e2b-425f-9750-8564e380fa292. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Thank you for your patience. The issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. You are now able to connect your new devices using the password ***** retrieved.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess