Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

Ive lost my complete email log

hi ive lost my complete email log

Who is your email provider and how do you usually access your email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont know i am completely useless how to fix

Please click HERE and then follow the instructions to download the connection program so I can connect to your computer and help you.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to connect this way, if you are using a mac or some other type of device let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you fxed it

I haven't connected, in order for me to fix this for you I need to connect to your computer. That means I need you to establish the connection by downloading the connection tool by clicking the following link

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no im just on with orange

Ok then, in order to help you directly I need to get connected to the computer so you need to click this link

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is***@******.***

Then all you should need to do is click HERE and then use the boxes on the left to enter your email address and password