Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have tried to download living silent hunter 111, update

I have tried to download living silent hunter 111, update and mod it gets to complicated, can you do it

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.

I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.