ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

When I turn on my computer is Arquiva in the internet box, I

when I turn on my computer is Arquiva in the internet box, I am with bt internet why is arquiva showing up

Hi George, when you say Arquiva is showing up in the Internet box, can you tell me exactly what you mean by that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chris

not computer literate as you can see, when I turn on computer and click on IE, there are 2 boxes at the top of the screen one long one short,

in the short box, arquiva shows up then it changes to yahoo, I just wondered what is was

Okay, gotcha.

Just so I can see what you see, would you mind if I connected to your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that's fine

Okay, I know you're a long-time customer so you've probably done this before. But just click this click, click the I Agree button, run the file that downloads and say OK to any security prompts. That should connect us. Let me know if you have issues with this:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=996c5030-8e08-4d5d-adab-ab683272991d

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

coming up as dns error

Hmm, weird. Let me try again. One minute.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Let's try that one.