Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

What if you have put in your password but then found that

What if you have put in your password ***** then found that the computer will not accept that password ? is there anyway that I can get around it ?.
I have all the proof that it is my laptop is mine and the laptop is the latest one out the
Acer 15.6" laptop AMD-A9410 processer with 8Gb RAM 1Tb HDD & 128 SSD
I have spent over a day just trying to work out the password, I know what I put in but if there was any part of that word that was in error then I effectively been locked out?

Hi Andrew ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Is there an email address on the lock screen of your acer?

okay, thank you.

Are you on a windows computer now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had only just bought the laptop and it has not yet been setup properly I am using the desktop to send the e-mails but the address will be the same anyway,***@******.***

okay, I am going to send a code to that email address. Let know the code when you get it. Reply here with the code please.

did you get the code on your gmail?