Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.

My windows live account comes up with an error message

my windows live account comes up with an error message saying unable to connect to server

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address you are using within Windows Live Mail please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). On the new page, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

Hi Robert. Did all those email finally finish flowing in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I left it running until this morning but still not done. must be something wrong as I don't have that many files.what next