Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a A cer lap top which I reset to an earlier date

I have a A cer lap top which I reset to an earlier date since then I cannot get in all pass words are said to be incorrect I have been in touch with Microsoft for new pass words but
I still can not get in to laptop Roy

I'm sorry about the issue. What did Microsoft try? What did they say?

Does your Acer laptop have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
telephone number***********

Thank you. Do you also have another working Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

Please let me know the followings, so I can troubleshoot the issue for you:

1. Does your problematic Acer laptop have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10?

2. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
3. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
widows 10 Microsoft could not resolve fault although they spent over 40 mins I am a novise so be helpful The faulty acer is model number aspire E15 I did notice on the only page up was missing the @ reading roy440btinternet.com if of any helpRoy

Do you mean on the Acer laptop, it shows a wrong email address? Or is the Acer laptop showing the correct email address***@******.***?

Do you also have another working computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a small computer working ***@******.***

Thank you. Does the small working computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10 vista

Thank you. Let me connect to your working computer, so I can fix your problematic computer's password ***** through your working computer, then you can try it on the problematic computer. On the working computer, please click on the website below to connect remotely with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d2d1cfa-995b-4128-9aeb-b454acaba4b5

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have managed to get battery out of acer