John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.

I have a logitech wireless mouse which stopped working

I have a logitech wireless mouse which stopped working suddenly.Ive put a new batteryin it and a green light shows suggesting that is not the problem.I've tried two other mice in the port and it doesnt work for any. Is this likely to be a problem with the port or the driver(s). Call me old-fashioned, but I like a mouse!!!

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Is this a laptop or desktop PC?

Do you have any other devices connected to the USB port? if so does they work?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

It seems like you have opened a new question to reply,please use the reply box below to reply to me regarding the mouse issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
acer laptop operating windows 8

Thank you for the details.It seems like you had requested for remote assistance to do that i need to know whether you are chatting to me from the acer laptop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am chatting from the laptop.

To do remote support please click on this link that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Thanks connected now.