How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 12264
Experience:  11 years experience
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Russell H. is online now

I would like to cancel please

Customer Question

I would like to cancel please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What do you wish to cancel, please?

If you wish to cancel anything to do with, I regret to hear that. *If* that is the case, then I have no power over charges or billing, and no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at They may be reached at


Thank you for asking your question here at

(If it is something else you wish to cancel, please use the Reply To Expert function to respond, and I will advise you as to specifics.)