Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I would like to change my E MAIL address

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can you explain your issue in more detail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My EMAIL address from bt has increased in price i need a cheaper alternative

Sure, you can create a free account at Gmail.

Click here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F&ltmpl=default

Fill out the information to create a free email account. After you sign up for your account, you can go back to www.gmail.com to sign into your account to check your email.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still confused !

No problem! Ask any questions that you have! What do you need help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried to sign up for gmailwithout much success having answered their questions

The questions that you are answering on the sign up page are basic questions about yourself and the name of the email that you want. What exactly are you having trouble with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having answered the questions they then ask for my Email address but do not recognise the bt one

Under "Current email address" you can leave that box blank. Please try again and leave that box blank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wont move on

Fred,

Would you like for me to connect to your computer and guide you through the process so I can see what is going wrong?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working with a laptop would this be the difference

Not at all.

I am sending you an offer for remote assistance so that I can connect. After you accept, I will provide you with the steps so that I can connect to your laptop.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not going into anymore expence. Will get a younger person to look at it for me watever happened to talking on the phone thankyou

You're welcome.