Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have forgot my password sky

i have forgot my password *****

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Go to Reset your password, enter your email address or username and select Continue. Then, you can reset your password ***** any of the following:

• Your email address. We’ll email you a password ***** link to the address you gave us when you first signed up to Sky.
  • The answers to the security questions you set up.
  • Your Sky account details including the account holder's last name, postcode and the last six digits of the bank account number used to pay your Sky bill.

Your password *****:

• Consist of at least 8 characters
  • Include a mix of letters and numbers
  • Start with a letter, not a number
  • Avoid using 'password', your email address or a password *****'ve used before

Once you've chosen and confirmed your new password, select Submit.

Please remember when we are dealing with this kind of issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the provided troubleshooting step does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.