Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.

I need to 'publish' a 4-page (pdf) article to an online

I need to 'publish' a 4-page (pdf) article to an online forum.I'm OK with images, but how best to do this with a 4-page document?

Hi Richard,

It depends which forum it is and what their rules are - some may prevent you from uploading documents.

Can you let me know the website address of the forum?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to publish a link to the documents, via (to judge response). In other words, a link to a hosted website, similar to Imageshack for images. I don't want the link to be to a website I run (which would be a simple solution). It's an email forum I want to post to.

Ok, the easiest way to do this would be to upload the document to an online drive, e.g. Google Drive or OneDrive, and set it to be shared with everyone, then post the link.

Or you could use a hosting website for documents, e.g. Scribd:

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Scribd looks good - thank you!