Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.

My problem is that Captcha will not even show on my PC, I've

Hi, my problem is that Captcha will not even show on my PC , I've been on many forums where the answers were delete cookies and so forth, I tried that and got nowhere but its also worth mentioning its happening outside of my browser, specifically on the PlayStation Now app which is preventing me to login.I was just wondering if there is any easy possible fix to this problemThanks - Jack

Hi Jack,

What operating system does your computer use?

What web browser are you using, and what version is it?

Have you tried using a different web browser, e.g. Google Chrome?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im using Google Chrome at the moment Im also on Windows 10 Ive attached some files to show where the problem is just below the details there should be a Captcha but nothing is showing causing the sign in button to be permanently greyed out