Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.

I have a Phaser 7500. I have installed 2 new Fusers, but the

I have a Phaser 7500. I have installed 2 new Fusers, but the display reads ‘change fuser’. I have been told it needs a reset, but the 2 ways I have been told it can be done are no good.... The machine is not connected to the internet, and going through the Information / supplies on the screen, does not have a ‘fuser reset’ option .... can you help please ?
Hi there,
The fuser counter should reset when a new fuser is fitted.
If it isn't resetting automatically then the software is likely corrupted. You will need to get a software patch from your rep.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The information I have is that this is downloaded direct to the machine, however this machine has no internet access, so the reset can not be done this way ?

No, your local rep or repair tech will have the software on a USB flash drive.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will contact them on monday thanks

You are welcome :)
Let me know if you need anything else at all.

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)