Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years ISP Technical Support
20401521

I recently purchased a Macbook Pro laptop and am

I recently purchased a Macbook Pro laptop and am encountering issues with simple everyday working of it - any ideas how you could help

Hello Michael! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your Macbook Pro question.

Could you provide me some more details about the exact issue?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That’s fine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am ready and awaiting your assistance

Go ahead and click this link and you'll be able to share your desktop screen with me!

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f303fcff-c896-494f-a182-a45079b16c86&Type=Java

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My MacBook pro is very new I am merely unfamiliar with how to operate it as I was used to windows ten please help me get organised

Sure! Were you able to click on the link?

Just wanted to follow up with you. How is it going?

If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, I don't mind if you're running into issues or if you would rather work through here. Mac's are very different from Windows so I understand how different it is.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my contact with the advisor does not appear to be working
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can you connect with me here

I can't connect to your computer to see it but we can communicate on here if you can describe what you're trying to do. I can give you the steps to setup what you need.

I want to help you get it working and organized!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My basic problem is getting the apple home screen when I log on nothing appears satisfactory
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my basic problem is when I log on no screen appears to use mail or safari what am I doing wrong
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
could you not connect me remotely please as this conversation is rather futile

Once you click that link, it should have downloaded a file. If you were to click it, it would let me see your PC.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have clicked on the link
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great any use

Sorry for the wait. There was a fire drill. I still don't show you connected. Did it download a file?

And did you click on the file that was downloaded?

If you prefer, I can give you a call if that would help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you could but not of much use as everything horribly disorganised as of now

What is your phone number?

Let me give you a different link to try. You can try this one first and it should be better for you as it may work better with Mac.

https://secure.logmein.com/i?l=en&c=01_8d27gmbl6bq764gm081mqsvpso2enkld8x4hi

Looks like you went offline. I hope to keep working with you on this.