Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I let a conman on my computer and printer has he some sort

I let a conman on my computer and printer has he some sort of control over them and if so can you fix it. I am deaf.
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP ENVY 5540 I BOUGHT IT LAST WEEK
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE I AM HOPELESS
Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did this person/party call you up and notify you about an issue with your computer? When did you allow them access to your computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long will it be.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
he also used my printer and took my photo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
1 hour has past and still waiting.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what am i paying £22 for is anybody there

Hi again, please accept my apologies for the delay - I was offline when you replied back to me earlier (working on US time.)

Please leave me another reply when you get this, and I'll then set up a remote session and assist further. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CARRY ON.

Open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/245435986
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

You declined to join the remote session when prompted at your screen. Do you want me to close this out now?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
NO, I AM USELESS ON THE COMPUTER

No issues; let's get started with another remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/415532607