Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My PC is IntelliStation Pro, and I use Windows XL. My

My PC is IntelliStation Pro, and I use Windows XL. My E-Mails service via Microsoft Outlook 2010 is provided by TalkTalk and until yesterday all worked perfectly but when I now click on Microsoft Outlook I instead received an error report and my e-mail page refuses to open. To my shame as an 81yr old novice computer-wise, the error report lingo leaves me totally baffled. Can you please help me?

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact wording in the error report please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The Procedure Entry Point Compare String Cardinal couldn't be located in the dynamic link library
KERNE132d11 or II
Please note I don't use mobile phone my landline No:01255317049

Can you please click start, settings, control panel, programs, uninstall a program

Click on office, then change, then repair

Let office repair and once it has, tell me if you can then open Outlook please

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
44:01255317049

ok.. I see a bunch of numbers in your response, not sure sorry what that's meant to mean...

Am assuming you are doing the instructions I sent you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
By instructions do you mean the form requiring my mobile phone number and a password? I don't use a mobile phone, only a landline:44,01255317049 but the form doesn't allow for that so I couldn't fully complete the form. I copied the error report off of my monitor word for word, and another error notice also displayed is:
OLMAP!32.dI or it could be d1. I can't send or receive e-mails as my Microsoft Outlook 2010 won't open, which is why I contacted you, as I thought that you are part of the TalkTalk support team