John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

After several years of using Windows Live without problems I

After several years of using Windows Live without problems I am now unable to send emails,I am asked for user name and password ***** these are no longer accepted. I have several emails waiting in the out tray. I am unable to connect with the new 'Mail'

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you able to access the email account using web browser like edge,Chrome,Firefox ?

Which email account are you using in windows live mail application ?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have Chrome - gbarry,*****@******.***

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I seem to have lost connection with Windows Live since a recent update from Microsoft. Some times I can't even get wibdows live atall at the moment Iappear to be getting incoming emails but there is a queue of outgoig waiting

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6ba58ff3-de40-4810-baca-ff7db8867c7b that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer yetis there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10
I have had no advice on the problem . I will accept remote controle of compuer is you can solve the problem

I already accepted you remote support request and send you the link above but haven't got the connection yet because you didn't click on the link and follow the instructions i will resend it again.

Connected now.

Problem solved using remote support.

Sincerely,

John