Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I wish to transfer my photoshop 14 programme I purchased

Customer Question

I wish to transfer my photoshop 14 programme I purchased from you( dell 630) to my new computer LENOVO ideapad 110 please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Did you install your Photoshop 14 using a DVD installer?
  2. Or did you do it with a downloaded installer?

Please let me know by replying to me using the reply box below.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had it installed by PC world who I purchased it from.not by DVD
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Is it a subscription version or a standalone version?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already paid for this item I dont wish to pay any more 1143 4951 3313 92980047 7638 and 1057 4470 8668 4549 9396 1753
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

I am very sorry for the confusion. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer and there are charges in posting your question here. From my end I can see you made a deposit of $37 USD.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't wish to spend any money ,I just wish to transfer the photoshop14 programme I purchased in 2016 from your company from my old computer(dell 630 to my new computer(LENOVO ideapad 110) I don't want something for nothing.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your confusion.

I wish to inform you that you are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are not affiliated or connected to the store where you bought your computer or who installed your PhotoShop.

But I can help you with your problem however, there is a charge for our services. From my end I can see you made a deposit of $37 USD. If you think this is an error and you do not want to continue, you can request for a refund. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess