technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.

Ive recently purchased a Canon pixma ip8750 printer I cant

Hi ive recently purchased a Canon pixma ip8750 printer
I cant get it to connect to my laptop wirelessly .
I have a Lenovo yoga 500 which is running on windows 10

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Have you already connected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Ive tried it a few times the wireless symbol is on and there is no orange flashing going on to signal there is an error
but I can try it again

Please reply back to me here when you obtain a USB cable. Make sure to get one as pictured below, and not a micro USB as for a phone.

we can then continue to connect the printer. thank you.