Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am experiencing icreasing difficulty in getting an

Customer Question

I am experiencing icreasing difficulty in getting an internet connection. The broadband light on the talktalk router flashess, but no internet light is seen. This is happening with increased frequency.Sometimes turning off the router and restarting it works, but more often it does not.My computer engineer suggests that I should ask you toarrange a line-check. I would be very grateful for your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!