David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

I have already replied in great detail above Assistant:

Customer Question

I have already replied in great detail above
Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Apple iPad and SamsungA5
Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3 or 4 yrs ago.. I'm very old and don't understand troubleshooting
Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't get any more gmail on my computer or mobile. Instead I get outlook which I rarely use and only gave as a recovery email and it looks as it is now my main one
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 4 months ago.

My name is David.

To fix the problem, change your default email account back to your Gmail account which should still be configured on your iPad. To do that complete the steps outlined in the web page at the link below which includes pictures to make it simple:

click here

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps and also if you need instructions on how to do this with any of your other devices.