Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My new wingscapes wildlife camera model wcw-00120 has gone

Customer Question

hi my new wingscapes wildlife camera model wcw-00120 has gone into malfunction. that is, when i try to set it up i cannot get past the ENTER SECURITY CODE MODE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I no longer need assistance as the suppliers of the camera are replaceing it for me as it is new. thank you.