Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I installed Cubase 8.5 into a laptop from discs (not online)

Customer Question

I now wish to move that from that computer to another one
Whats the best way of doing this? Can I Move the program
via a memory stick without having to use the original discs.
I have the original E licencer. Advice would be appreciated
Thanks - M Loftus
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Aaron B replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. You would need to install that software on the other computer. You cannot just move the files from computer to computer.

However, if you have a USB elicenser, then you would just need to plug that into the computer that you installed the software. You would not need to perform a software reactivation. If you do not have a USB elicenser then you would need to reactivate that license on the other computer.

You can check out this software license reactivation article from the official Cubase website.

Thanks,

Aaron