Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Galaxy Tab A6. Suddenly all the apps have stopped

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy Tab A6. Suddenly all the apps have stopped working. Every time I try to open an app, i.e. email, a game, it says that the certain app has stopped working. I restarted the tablet 3-4 times, I downloaded updates, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your response. It seems that the problem has been resolved.
I disabled an app called com.android.??? (somehow like that) and then my tablet started working properly.So, I don't need further assistance at the moment. I will contact you again, in case of a problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I didn't get an answer to my question. I don't mind, since eventually I didn't need it. I should expect however not to charge me for your service, since I didn't receive an answer. This is what you say in your website. It seem to me thus that you are unreliable.