John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I had an old computer and my email was when i bought this

i had an old computer and my email was***@******.*** when i bought this new one it said something about a new email, me being computer illeterate made a new email address which is***@******.*** now my son has told me that i have a mess of things. what are the chances of getting back my old email.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you know your old email password ***** do you have email account that ends with itma.ie ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It seems you have requested for remote support but before going for that i need to know whether you are using a windows or mac computer so please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi John. Old email password ***** no i don't have an email account ending with itma.ie
I am using a windows computer.

have you tried accessing your old hotmail account using the password ***** know?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=747fe1d6-f620-4672-bf28-7150e3181b71 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I wish to cancel all chat and forget i ever made contact with you, not your fault but mine i don't understand a word you are saying and i would be wasting your time and mine. Thank you.

Sorry to hear that if you want i can guide you step by step to use remote support and once i am connected to your computer i can check the account issue directly.

Let me know whether you wish to continue or not.

Sincerely,

John

It seems you have already exited from the chat so i will cancel secure remote assistance.If you decide to continue this later let me know through this chat page.

Now for your old Hotmail account the next option is to submit a account recovery form which you can get it using this link : - https://account.live.com/ACSR you need to provide your current Hotmail account as contact email address then provide accurate details to recover your old Hotmail account.I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

John