Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

You have sent a message to my kindle, saying there is a

Customer Question

You have sent a message to my kindle, saying there is a problem with payment of o/no D01-2346647-4091821. I cannot reach you by phone. Please advise how I can Email you my correct card no.
Richard Purnell
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Hi Richard, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

You have come through to Just Answer not Kindle/Amazon, if you would like us to assist you I am more than happy to help, however you should note that you should never send over any card or payment details via e-mail as it is unsecured and could be compromised.

Please confirm if you would like me to assist you, at which point I will explain how you can update you billing information.