JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

I was in contact with one of your colleagues just seconds

Customer Question

I was in contact with one of your colleagues just seconds ago and it said I was to pay $5 dollars for something. I'm in UK and don't deal in dollars.
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Hi Mick, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

I cant see any other questions which are open for you, if you think you may be double charged give customer services a call on 0***-***-****

However you are on the UK site and more than happy to help you here, if you wish?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay.
Can you not call me on a landline? I just received a call but didn't understand it.
I'm happy for you to connect to my device - but how much will that cost?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Could you please email me -***@******.*** as I have other things I must do and cannot stay logged on to this website.
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

We cant remotely connect to Kindle' due to the software they run.

Can you talk me through the specific issue you have encountered?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I cannot close down my kindle fire. There is a green frame around the outside of the screen of if I try to activate anything else.
If you are unable to help, could you please tell me who can?
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in responding, on the kindle fire you should be able to perform a 'hard restart' by holding down the power button for 20-30 seconds then releasing, after which time it will shutdown and start back up.

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I had already tried to reboot like that and have tried again without success.
Do you have a contact number for Kindle please? I may have to buy a new one, or get something better otherwise.
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Amazon customer services would be the contact for Kindle, if you go the site here select your model and then follow the on screen process it will put you in touch with the correct department.

Is there anything else I can help you with?