cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

We have just installed BT Fibre Broadband and now I am

Customer Question

We have just installed BT Fibre Broadband and now I am getting this message- printer is in an error state it doesn't tell me what the probelm is and when I run the trouble shooter it give me a code 0x803C010B so I have followed the instructions regards ***** ***** etc andthe SNMP but still no joy the model we have is C511dn any ideas
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Press Windows Key + Q (or do a search for Devices & Printers), type printers and select Devices and Printers from search results.

In the Devices and Printers window, right-click on your printer with which you’re facing issues with, select Printer properties.

Next, in the Printer Properties window, switch to Ports tab. Select the port with Standard TCP/IP Port as its description. Click Configure Port option now.

Finally, in the below-shown window, uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled option. Since you’re facing issues, this option may be the culprit behind these. Hence unchecking it should help positively.

Click OK then Apply followed by OK. Reboot the machine; your problem should be resolved.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the printer and reinstall it again.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning did you still need help with your question?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close it. If so please reply to this chat.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help on this question?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.