Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I just want to unblock my gmail account

I just want to unblock my gmail account
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my email address which is somehow blocked is ***@******.*** I do also have another address which is still operative but will go out of service in June (Tesco mail)

Hi Michael,

To unblock your gmail account:

1. Go to the Google sign-in page and click Need help? below the login field.
  2. Click Find my account.
  3. Select either Enter your recovery email address or Enter your recovery phone number, then type your name and check off the box next to I'm not a robot. Click Submit.
  4. Google will send you an email or text message containing your user name.
  5. If you know your user name but can't remember your password, you can reset your password ***** something else.

6. Go to the Google sign-in page and click Need help? below the login field.
  7. Enter your email address, then click Next.
  8. Enter the last password ***** can remember, then click Next. If you can't remember one, click Try a different question. Other options will become available, including entering the month and year you created the account or sending a verification code to your recovery email address.
  9. If you have a recovery email address, you will be sent a verification code to reset your password. If you don't, you will be asked to type an email address where you can receive a code.
  10. Once you receive the code, type it and click Next.
  11. A new page will appear. Type your new password ***** the first field, then retype it into the second one. Click Change password.
  12. Your password ***** be changed.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've now spent more than 6 hours trying to sort this and-sorry-your procedure above hasn't worked - or is too complex for me. Are you able to take control of my device and fix the problem?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you back on my case????
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK In that case please now CANCEL THE REQUEST FOR SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE AS I HAVE TO GO OUT NOW AND HOPE MY SON MAY BE ABLE TO SORT IT LATER TONIGHT.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I found your protocol above far too complex too follow

Hi Michael,

Let me know when you are ready for me to connect remotely and carry out this procedure for you.