Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Ive opened a new gmail account but ive lost my old gmail

ive opened a new gmail account but ive lost my old gmail account and allthe informationon it.
Can i get it back/

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Solution #1:

- When you are in the new gmail account, click on the small circle icon at the upper right corner, then click on your old gmail, or click on option Sign out. Then add / sign in your old gmail address and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, go to the website below:

https://accounts.google.com/Logout

, then click on the small arrow on the right of the new gmail account, if shown, then add / sign in with your old gmail address and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows 10

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yc9vl2l3
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your Windows computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yc9vl2l3
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.