John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Have had my microsoft account for more than ten years.

hi Have had my microsoft account for more than ten years. recently ,because of Malware did a factory reset. to get back intp Skype I need my Microsoft information. as it was so long ago I cannot remember password. I do not remember sending emails from this acount so do not have any to send. Also I am seventy four years of age and this is a bit confusing for me. Hope someone can help.
Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: yes. trid to get another password ***** the form is too confusing for me
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This laptop about five years ago. trying to get a new password. have been sent text numbers to use but it is too quick for me. was also changing password ***** google and was mixed up in the end which was for which.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I use Skype nearly every day to talk to my ex

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your skype name/id?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sunshiner64

Are you using a windows computer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
but after going back to factory settings it mat not be windows ten

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=37fead48-832d-4e97-9dd0-e2716f57fa86 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Solved the issue using remote access. Have a Great God Blessed Day.If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you so much. Your patience was exemplary . You did a great job and will ask for you if I ever need help again.

Really glad to know that.