JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336
Computer

How do I reinstate Printer that as been deleted

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Is this printer connected over a wireless network, or directly to your computer with a USB cable?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago.
I have Now reconnected the printer, but the printer say there is a error.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago.
printer not working on USB 3.0 use USB 2.0

Sorry for the delay in reply. When you didn't respond for about a month, I didn't get notice from the system. Do you still need help with this issue?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago.
The Printer is connected to my computor by USB
Customer reply replied 13 days ago.
i do not want the remote control

Good afternoon, I understand your looking for instructions for re-adding a USB printer and not wanting an expert to remotely connect is this still the case?

If so can you confirm what Operating System your using (eg Windows 10)?

Customer reply replied 12 days ago.
regarding this printer MX430 series i first contacted you on the 4th June then on the 11th June. I have manage to reload the Printer but have a error say it it is offline line which i can not clear. when i run the trouble shooter it says it is the USB, 2.00 will not run on 3.00, I have not change anything on this printer only updated google round about the 4th june. Could you please help.
Customer reply replied 12 days ago.
I am on WINDOWS 10

Ok, start by deleting the printer from the list, remove the USB from the PC and then uninstall drivers and printer software via add/remove programs.

Once complete, download the latest software\drivers here, and follow the on screen instructions which should direct you when to connect the USB.

Let me know where you get to after reinstalling the software and completing the setup wizard.

Customer reply replied 11 days ago.
I have deleted the printer and removed the USB How do I uninstall drivers and printer software via add /programs, where do i find them. Is this going to cost me to download the latest software and drivers?

Good morning, no there is no additional charge for installing \ downloading the latest drivers.

If you go to Start Menu, type control panel, and click the icon which comes up.

Then select programs and then programs and features.

This will list all the programs you can uninstall, locate the Canon software in control panel and select uninstall.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago.
drivers uninstalled
Customer reply replied 10 days ago.
what next

Right you now need to download the latest software here, and double check the USB cable is disconnected.

Once downloaded, you then need to run the software and follow the instructions, during the install it will ask you to plug in the USB cable, at which point make sure the printer is turned on, plug in the USB cable and follow the installation instructions.

Once the installation is complete print a test page and let me know if your still having issues.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago.
my printer appears to be working correctly now. thank you for your help.

No problem, glad your now working.

So I can close the case please rate the service using the star rating on this page.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago.
James you can close the case now . can't see the star rating but i will give you 10 for good service thank you very much.