murpmi00
murpmi00, Consultant
Experience:  15 yrs in IT support, design, and troubleshooting MS PCs/networks
29537841

Bt changed the logging in screen on my computer and I always

Customer Question

bt changed the logging in screen on my computer and I always used the 'remember me' to log in my password. The 'remember me is not on the new screen so I cannot log in. But i han forgotten my password ***** I cannot log
Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: Toshiba, Windows 7.. 2 days
Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?
Customer: Is it satellite Pro?
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 3years ago . Direct with Bt (on line)
Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  murpmi00 replied 6 months ago.

Hi This is Mike. I will do my best to assist you. I apologize if too long to get a rely as I am just logging in. Please let me know if you still need assistance. There is a process to reset your password. Do you know how to get into safe mode from booting the computer? If not, I can step you through this.