Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Trying to send a nw email on windows 10 keep getting no

Customer Question

Trying to send a nw email on windows 10 keep getting no message selected
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your email question.

Speaking very approximately, you probably need to select a message first - and to then proceed to SEND it, you would need to have selected a message from Drafts or similarly a New Message.

A message cannot be simply Sent, to put it another way, unless it is a New Message or a Draft of a message, not yet sent.

Selecting an email message that is not yet sent, is done usually by selecting a checkbox next to that message, in the Drafts folder. Or if a New Message, by having opened the New Message and displaying it, then using the Send button within that view of the New Message.

If you need any further advice and help on this subject, Reply and let me know! I will help further.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.