Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Have a mac. need to re-set Skype forgotten password

Customer Question

have a mac. need to re-set Skype forgotten password
Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: never
Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no. how do I do that?
Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else. thank you for your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could you continue please. Still not having a lot of joy.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for the offer of expert advice at £22. I shall decline this offer. Also kindly arrange removal of my subscription.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. I am sorry for the delay in reply.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 months ago.

To reset your skype password ***** just need to go to the following link and select that you forgot your password. Next follow the instructions to confirm your identity and you will be able to create a new password. Here is the link to start: https://account.live.com/password/reset?cobrandid=2befc4b5-19e3-46e8-8347-77317a16a5a5

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.