Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I'm trying to sign into my google account and e-mail and am

Customer Question

I'm trying to sign into my google account and e-mail and am asked for my current pin. I have never produced a pin. How can I make one?
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes. in my Galaxy mobile
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I'm asked to verify my identity for which I ought to give a pin number that I have not got
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, only tell me how can I get a pin number
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm logged in my PC
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am willing to wait. The problem is with getting access to gmail on my mobile Galaxy.l am asked for my pin that o have not created
My question is how to create for Google a pin. Looking forward to your response as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not want extra service
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want emphesize that I do not want secure remote assistance
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not want this
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. You do not have to accept an offer for secure remote assistance.
Expert:  Cris replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

When it ask you for the PIN does it say that it has texted you the PIN?