Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I had 2 accounts on my WLM Backup & Live Account. I now can

Customer Question

I had 2 accounts on my WLM Backup & Live Account. I now can only see the Backup Account
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how long will you take to answer my Wndows Live Mail question..???
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The WLM is 2012 version..
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you give me an estimate of how much longer you will take to come up with an answer. I remind you you are well outside the suggested 30 minutes..
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is my WLM question going to be answered or not...???
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below; we can schedule a time. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Why am I being asked for more money(£5) . I understood it was included in my £31 payment.

Please ignore that; there is not any other charge. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9gv9md7
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9gv9md7
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.