Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I transfer photos from my phone to my computer

Customer Question

Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung galaxy J6
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have never been able to transfer photos. I have tried with my charger sonnected to my computer . Do I need a separate attachement
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What happens when you log in your phone and connect it to the computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows 10 .The computer clicks and then nothing

With the phone logged in and connected to the computer, swipe down from the top of the phone's screen, then does it give a USB option?

And on the computer, open File Explorer (or open any folder), then click on option "This PC" on the left, then do you see your Samsung device there?

Are you using the original phone's USB cable?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.