John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I purchased and thought I had installed Microsoft Office

I purchased and thought I had installed Microsoft Office 2016 on my computer but I cannot get it installed and running. I got online help from one of your colleagues a few weeks ago but it did not help. I need help to resolve the problem so I can proceed with my job.
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: Microsoft Office 2016 professional applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and so on
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Please provide the following details.

Did you purchase this office 2016 online or from a local store?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I PURCHASED IT FROM AN ONLINE SUPPLIER IN THE Uk. WIN 10.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1052c02b-2762-4a9b-afbd-9583c26840cf that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet is there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I note that you are not connected to my computer and not doing any work on it. Can you try and connect again?

I am all set in my side but i haven't got the connection to your computer yet,Did you click on the above link and followed the instruction?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know how to open the secure remote assistance file on my computer

Please go to your downloads window then look for a file called elisnore screen connect and run it.

Microsoft office issue solved using remote support. I apologize for the remote support confusion.

Sincerely,

John