Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot send emails Assistant: Are emails stuck in your

I cannot send emails
Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?
Customer: It's because I've tried to send to an address with an underscore in the address it removes the underscore then my outlook account gets blocked and now I cannot restart outlook
Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?
Customer: no it's windows 10 and it's an absolute pain
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that there is no support by phone which would be esier for me to use as I have been at this for hours and got nowhere

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

How are you accessing your email?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I'm not as my outlook has been blocked because of the email address with an underscore in between the name causes it to block my outlook account

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/863834443