JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

Your technician recommended a repair service,how do I go

Your technician recommended a repair service,how do I go about getting it.
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: LENOVA TAB10 Google Chrome
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 6 months factory resetting
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Technician report 19820051-787

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

As its been identified you have a hardware fault there are a few options as to repair, how old is the appliance?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Bought27-01_2018
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Manufactured. 07-12-2017

Right as its still under a year old I would claim under the warranty, where did you buy it from (which retailer).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ARGOS

I would reach out to Argos and get them to arrange repair as in most instances they will offer a replacement\exchange if you still have the receipt.

Is there anything else I can assist with?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you
Shouldn you get any push back from Argos let me know please confirm your happy for me to park the question as answered

Hi I haven't heard back from you in some time, please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, or confirm I can mark the question as answered.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Product returned to argos for repair.thankyou for your help.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ReturNedd to argos for repair.thankyou