JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

Your technician recommended a repair service,how do I go

Your technician recommended a repair service,how do I go about getting it.
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: LENOVA TAB10 Google Chrome
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 6 months factory resetting
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Technician report 19820051-787

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

As its been identified you have a hardware fault there are a few options as to repair, how old is the appliance?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Bought27-01_2018
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Manufactured. 07-12-2017

Right as its still under a year old I would claim under the warranty, where did you buy it from (which retailer).

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ARGOS

I would reach out to Argos and get them to arrange repair as in most instances they will offer a replacement\exchange if you still have the receipt.

Is there anything else I can assist with?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank you
Shouldn you get any push back from Argos let me know please confirm your happy for me to park the question as answered

Hi I haven't heard back from you in some time, please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, or confirm I can mark the question as answered.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Product returned to argos for repair.thankyou for your help.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ReturNedd to argos for repair.thankyou