projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Over ten years experience in information systems management!
65274887

I have an Epson Aculaser CX17WF.Will it work with OS Mojav

I have an Epson Aculaser CX17WF.Will it work with OS Mojav It works with High Sierra
Assistant: How long have you had your CX17WF.WILL?
Customer: Three possibly 4 years
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Want to upgrade to Mojave but worried I will lose printer function
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson Aculaser CX17WF (83 88 04)
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Working fine with High Sierra. Will it work with Mojave?
Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: 18 months ago. Can' find newer driver
Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.So that I can provide you with the best possible answer, I need to ask you few questions first. Please answer them if you can or let me know if you can't. You may see offers in your screen for remote assistance, I do not control when those go out and you should just ignore them if you are not interested however if you would like me to login to your computer and fix the problem for you, please accept the offer. If for some reason I can not fix your problem during that remote session, you will not be billed for the remote session. Finally, please be advised that I am typing the answer to your question and may need to include detailed explinations and/or screenshots to better help you. Accordingly, it may take me more than a few moments to reply your messages. Additionally, please excuse any errors of grammar or spelling that may occur due to how fast I may need to type. I would be happy to clarify anything if need be. Are you ready to begin now?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Thank you. You should go to system preferences and select the printer one, then click on the minus(-) sign at the bottom to delete your printer. Then click delete at the confirmation prompt. Then click on the plus sign (+) to add your printer again.

Please let me know how it worked out or if you need any further assistance. I will stay on and watch out for your message to make sure everything worked out or to assist you further. If this fully answers your question, please be kind enough to provide a rating for my services and mark the question as answered. Please note 1) You are providing a rating of my services and my sevices only and not the final outcome of your problem or how anything outside the scope of my service 2) Your rating will affect me personally and me alone. If you need any additional help, please do not provide a rating yet but rather let me know how else I can assist and I will be happy to assist you until your question is answered to your satisfaction. Thank you again Art

Please let me know if you would like me to send you a screenshot so you can see what I am talking about.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The printer works ok with Mojave

Ok great! I am glad my suggestion worked and that you are all set with Mojave and your printer. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.