TaylorTech
TaylorTech, Computer Repairer
Experience:  6 College Certificates, 16 years exp, Own Computer Business
13888338

Can you tell me where I find a listing I have saved as

can you tell me where I find a listing I have saved as draft ?
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: its windows 7 - thats all I know !!!!!
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only just aware of it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hi, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today..

Please give me a moment to read over your question and I will reply very shortly

While I read over your question please acknowledge that you understand the below statement..

Important Note – You will see offers for premium services come up on your screen which are completely optional, They are NOT sent from me and I cannot see them at all. Simply X out of the popups if you don’t want that optional service…. Thankyou

What is this listing you have saved as a draft?

What program are you referencing where the draft was saved?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
the listing is to sell office chair

Is this an ebay listing or what is this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
it is ebay and no to secure connect.

So go to MY EBay and on the left hand side you will see SELLING, click the arrow to expand that SELLING category

Click on DRAFTS and your draft will be there

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ok thanks a bundle

Your very welcome, My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the very top of the screen by scrolling all the way up before you leave, as this is how I am paid by the website. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more but please never rate negatively without giving me a chance to help further. Thankyou